So this year as part of my Goofy training, I will be running the Santa Hustle in Galveston. I’m also an Ambassador for the Santa Hustle team so I hope to see you in Galvy or to hear you ran one of their super fun events in a city near you! Curious about it… read on!
Use code DADAMS17 for $5 off your registration.
What do you get with your Santa Hustle registration?
- A Santa Hat and Beard
- A Race Day Shirt
- SOCKS! (heck yes! This is new for 2017!)
- A Finisher Medal
What distances does the Santa Hustle have?
- Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
- 5k (3.1 miles)
- 100 yard Santa Dash (for the kids)
What to expect?
- In Galveston: A flat, fun, possibly windy course
- FUN! Candy Stops and People dressed in Santa gear and COSTUMES!
Who can do it?
- This is totally fun for the whole family! I’ve seen babies in strollers, walkers, kids, etc join in on the fun!
- There’s a KIDS RACE too! (100 yard Santa Sprint)
How do you register and use the $5 off code?
- Go to http://www.SantaHustle.com.
- Click on the city you plan on racing in or the virtual option
- Click register once on the city or virtual page of your choosing.
- It will open up a box. At the top of the box, it will say “Enter Promotional Code”. Click that and it will open up to allow you to enter the promotional code: DADAMS17 and you will see your registration go down $5.
I hope to see or hear about your Santa Hustle experience and hopefully a Santa Magic PR! No matter what, you are in for a good, fun time with your friends and family!